Monday, March 7, 2011

WEIGH IN

I went to my weight watchers meeting yesterday and i lost 2 lbs this week.im now down to 171.2...This week im trying not to eat as much processed foods and snacks..I will not buy any more of the frozen dinners.They are just too expensive and i would rather cook. At least that way I know what im eating is healthier..Also I used to eat those 100 calorie snack packs all the time..I have decided to get rid of those as well..I have some here but I won't buy any more of them.The only processed snack type foods i will buy is the fibre plus bars,,They probally aren't the best things in the world but I like to have a few on hand to throw in my pocket just in case Im out and need something.I don't eat them very often so I should be ok with them...I also won't buy more of the weight watchers foods because they are over priced and honestly they really don't fill me up ..So far today I went for a 20 min walk.Im going for an hr long walk after dinner and i have strength training tonight.My first class so we will see how that goes..I will be back

No comments: